To learn more about the Rose City Yarn Crawl, please send an email to info(at)rosecityyarncrawl(dot)com, use the contact form below, or join in the conversations on Facebook, Twitter, and Ravelry!
|From the Rose City Yarn Crawl Group on :
- Thu, 16 May 2013 18:23:09 +0000: Looking for... - Ravelry Discussions - Rose City Yarn Crawl
When I’m in Portland next week, I’ll have some limited time to hit a few of the yarns stores I missed during the crawl.
However, I also need to find either Malabrigo Worsted or Cascade Superwash (worsted) for a specific project and I am wonder if anyone local can let me know which, if any, stores carry these specific varieties.
I know a lot of stores carry some form of each brand, but I would like to optimize my limited time while I’m there. (Not that I wouldn’t like to visit every store!)
I hope it’s OK to post this question here.
- Wed, 15 May 2013 15:03:37 +0000: CO from 2013 haul - Ravelry Discussions - Rose City Yarn Crawl
Anyone else stock up on a ton of yarn, despite having PLENTY at home and as WIPs? (No, I thought not. Pretty sure I’m the only person on Ravelry to do such a thing…LOL)
But last night I finally CAST ON a project using my RCYC stash, and thought it’d be fun to have a thread for sharing the beginnings of projects (it will be a long time before I can add anything to the FO thread).
Here’s the very beginning of a basic sock using Schoppel Wolle Ambiente. I’m making camping socks for my 7-yr-old. Starting them now so I can take them with me on a trip at the end of May.
- Tue, 09 Apr 2013 23:06:58 +0000: 2014 DATES! Pull out your calendar :D - Ravelry Discussions - Rose City Yarn Crawl
It’s official! We have the dates for the 2014 Rose City Yarn Crawl, February 27th - March 2nd. Are you as super-excited as we are?!
- Sun, 07 Apr 2013 01:12:41 +0000: Win a $5 gift card - fill out the 2013 Survey! - Ravelry Discussions - Rose City Yarn Crawl
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a $5 gift card to one of the 18 2013 Rose City Yarn Crawl LYSes by completing our 2013 Survey! The winners will be randomly drawn after the survey is closed.
Already completed the survey? Just revisit it and include your email address on question #19. Your response has been saved, so all we need for the prize drawing is your email address in case you win!
- Fri, 05 Apr 2013 07:16:45 +0000: FO from 2013 haul - Ravelry Discussions - Rose City Yarn Crawl
So has anyone else finished anything?
I just finished