2418 E Burnside St.
Portland, OR 97214
Hours: 10am – 6pm
|You can find lots of Brown Sheep Company yarn as well as a variety of other yarns, including Mountain Colors. Gossamer has an awesome selection of 100% merino wool felt, merino (and other sheep) roving, DMC embroidery thread, natural wool batting… We offer a variety of classes and supplies for knitting, crochet, needle-felting, wet felting, embroidery… Located in the heart of Portland.|
|Rose City Yarn Crawl special crochet pattern: Burnside Bridge Tower Bag by Sarah Whimsy.|
|Rose City Yarn Crawl special patterns: Burnside Bridge Shawlette by Susan Wilcox.|
Rose City Yarn Crawl Events:
- All Weekend: When you register for the prizes in the window you also will be signed up to win a store drawing for a kit. One chosen everyday of the crawl!
- Friday, March 1st: From 1pm-3pm, meet 17 year old designer Sarah DiMuzio and learn how to do a crochet magic loop, which starts many crochet projects including her recent one done for the yarn crawl!
- Saturday, March 2nd: Pennington Spinning wheel demo with Chuck Pennington at 11am.
- Saturday, March 2nd: From 2pm-4pm, do a needle-felting project and experience this relaxing craft!
- Sunday, March 3rd: From 1pm-3pm, Make your own drop spindles with Jen Erickson of Kangaroo Fibers. Learn about the local urban goat farm and about the processing & spinning.
Local Hotspots/ Where to find:
View Gossamer LLC in a larger map